Triple Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
Just in time for Valentines Day, here are two new recipes from Sara Lee Chef Catherine De Orio.
|SENSEO® Breakfast Blend coffee
|Mini chocolate chips
|Powdered rich hot cocoa mix
|Whipping cream, Mini chocolate chips, Raspberries.
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine chocolate milk, hot cocoa mix and chocolate chips. Whisk until chips are fully melted and milk is frothy.
2. Whisk in Raspberry extract.
3. Using two coffee pods, make cup of coffee.
4. Add chocolate mixture to coffee. Stir to combine.
5. Top with whipped cream, chocolate chips and a raspberry.
For a lighter café au lait, substitute 2% or skim milk for the whole chocolate milk.